Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Table Runner

Every year growing up I was always in charge of setting and decorating the table for big holiday meals. I really got into it! I folded the napkins in fun different ways and just had a ball doing it! This year I wanted to make my Christmas table really shine! First step, table runner.

Now, I have kids. They can be messy. So the table runner had to be small enough to fit in the middle of the table where messy hands couldn't reach it. I looked for one at the store, but there weren't any I liked. So I made one. I like the fabric. It has little gold flecks in it.

The candle thing I found at Ikea. Love Ikea!

The santa's were a nice festive addition!

I've got some pine cones I need to turn into Christmas trees and I'll be about done. I think I may run out of time!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I love IKEA's candles, too. Very nice Jeni!

    ReplyDelete