Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Absent Minded Reason #3

I've recently learned not to garden while wearing flip flops.

I was fixing the broccoli I planted. It was way to close together and I FINALLY got around to doing something about it.


Things were going pretty well when one of the bricks came loose.

This is what happens when a 25 pound landscaping brick falls on your foot. Ouch!


It looked way worse a few weeks ago when it happened. That alone should says loads about how it looked a few weeks ago! I can barely wear shoes some days it still hurts a lot!


So here is my very nicely spaced broccoli (I think it's broccoli, nothing got marked!). It actually survived my replanting. I hope the broccoli starts to grow soon!

After telling my husband what happened and showing him my foot, he very politely says,
"Now what did you learn from this experience?"

{sigh}
Yes dear... do not wear flip flops while gardening.


Some radishes I harvested. They are so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment