Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Homemade Laundry Detergent

I while ago (March) I found a recipe to make your own laundry detergent.  It sounded pretty neat and I'm constantly on the lookout to save some cash, so I gave it a try.  

I bought all the ingredients and mixed up a batch.  I have to say I rather like it!  It's now 5 months later and I think I still have at least half of it left.  Nice!  When it runs out I will definitely be making some more.  

Here is where I found the recipe: Being Creative to Keep My Sanity Blog

This is everything you need to make it.  I found it all at my local Walmart for just under $20.


Click on over to her blog for the full directions on how to make your own.  

I use it in my HE front loader just as I would regular powder detergent and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment