Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Absent Minded Reason #2

Sometimes it is necessary to take my driver's license and my credit card out of my wallet. Like when I don't want to take my huge bag in with me to the store or restaurant. I did this one day when I took the kids by myself to Wendy's. That night I changed my clothes and threw my pants in the laundry. A couple days {yes a couple days!} later I was at the grocery store ready to purchase my items. I opened my wallet and my driver's license and credit card were NOT in there! I remembered I had taken them out but thought I had left them in the pocket of the diaper bag. Fortunately I had another credit card with me so I could still buy my groceries. Now I have to drive my car home without my license like I had been doing for the past couple days.

I...looked...everywhere! They were not to be found. I practically emptied the diaper bag, searched every counter in the kitchen, it was nowhere. I was telling my husband about my dilemma and he calmly says, "I bet it's in your pants pocket like it always is." I doubted it was there. I didn't remember putting it there. I looked anyway.

Guess what.... it was there. Every time, people. Every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment