Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Eggs with Peppers

I saw this cool idea on Pinterest. Sadly, I did not save the pin to my board so I don't know whose idea it was. I will be better about crediting my sources in the future.


We've all used different things to cook eggs inside of to make cool shapes. I liked this one because you can eat your egg mold with your egg. I'm generally not a huge fan of peppers, but I think I'm coming around.

All you need to make this intriguing dish is a pepper and an egg. A frying pan, a little olive oil, and a spatula will be helpful too!

Cut your pepper so it's about 1/2 inch thick. You want it to hold all the egg. Cut out the insides.


Place the pepper in a hot skillet with a little olive oil, then crack the egg inside. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.


Cook till the egg is firm enough to flip. Flip over. Then cook till desired doneness.
That was easy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment