Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pinkalicious

I think everyone has read that super fun book, "Pinkalicious." My girls own almost every book in the series... Pinkalicious, Purplelicious, Goldalicious, and now Silverlicious. We love her! I found out that there is a "Pinkalicious the Musical" and they will be in our area in a few months. Of course I had to buy tickets for me and my girls to go see her! They will be getting them for Christmas along with their very own Pinkalicious doll handmade by mom. {I hope these girls appreciate everything I do for them!} I've finished one of them. She is the most precious thing ever! I want to squeeze her all day!

I got the pattern for her in this awesome book "Wee Wonderfuls: 24 Dolls to Sew and Love" by Hillary Lang. It's got lots of cute stuffed dolls! The instructions are pretty easy to follow and the doll didn't take too long to make. I'll be making a couple more of them into Pinkalicious looking dolls very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment